What are the top 30 possibilities that will launch gold beyond its $850 high?
*Jim Sinclair's MineSet, by James Sinclair, March 7, 2006:
"We do know Iran will be nuclear by the fourth quarter and this
flash point of 30 possibilities will be in motion. There is no
question gold is headed for $1650. Before visiting the charts,
please review the thirty most potent flash points that can launch gold
through $682 on its way to $1650.
1. Increased interest rates.
2. US Balance of Trade Deficit.
3. US Federal Budget Deficit.
4. US Current Account Deficit.
5. Debt Guarantee OTC Derivatives.
6. Interest sensitive OTC Derivatives.
7. Derivatives in general trade OTC.
9. Crude prices.
10. Bernanke's liquidity drop.
11. Real inflation.
12. Auto Sales failure.
13. US consumer’s debt.
14. Leadership ratings.
16. Authoritarian Free Enterprise
17. China growth
18. India's growth.
19. Pakistan growth.
20. Iraq war.
21. Iran's nukes.
22. Afghanistan’s war.
25. Bolivian unrest.
26. Mexico oil drying up.
27. North Korea's nukes.
28. The China Sea.
30. Captured OTC gold producer shorts
*This information is solely a highlight of the opinion of a third-party publication and is incomplete. Please subscribe to this publication for the full and timely opinion of the author and call a Monex Account Representative for any additional up-to-date information. This is not an offer to buy or sell precious metals. Investors should obtain advice based on their own individual circumstances and understand the risk before making any investment decision.
Let us help you:
available now at