Skip to content
Why is now a good time to make acquisitions of gold?
*Jim Sinclair's MineSet, by James Sinclair, December 4, 2006
“The skinny this morning (7:42 AM EST)
1. China’s importation of gold to rise 17% in this reporting year
2. Goldman predicts the longest period of growth for China.
3. Pimco, the powerhouse of the bond market, predicts the Euro to rise to record levels in dollar terms.
This is a quaint way of predicting the dollar to drop to record lows in terms of the Euro.
4. I predict gold’s next target at $682, then onwards to better the recent high by at least another $20.
5. Timing for gold’s acquisition of these targets: here and now before Christmas or right after New Years week.”
*This information is solely a highlight of the opinion of a third-party publication and is incomplete. Please subscribe to this publication for the full and timely opinion of the author and call a Monex Account Representative for any additional up-to-date information. This is not an offer to buy or sell precious metals. Investors should obtain advice based on their own individual circumstances and understand the risk before making any investment decision.