Why is now a good time to make acquisitions of gold?
*Jim Sinclair's MineSet, by James Sinclair, December 4, 2006
“The skinny this morning (7:42 AM EST)
1. China’s importation of gold to rise 17% in this reporting year
2. Goldman predicts the longest period of growth for China.
3. Pimco, the powerhouse of the bond market, predicts the Euro to rise to record levels in dollar terms.
This is a quaint way of predicting the dollar to drop to record lows in terms of the Euro.
4. I predict gold’s next target at $682, then onwards to better the recent high by at least another $20.
5. Timing for gold’s acquisition of these targets: here and now before Christmas or right after New Years week.”
*This information is solely an excerpt of a third-party publication and is incomplete. Please subscribe to the referenced publication for the full article. This is not an offer to buy or sell precious metals. Investors should obtain advice based on their own individual circumstances and understand the risk before making any investment decision.
For 50 years, Monex has been America's trusted name in gold and other precious metals. With client transactions now totaling over $55 billion, Monex Deposit Company, established in 1987, is today America's premier precious metals dealer because of our dedication to customer service and satisfaction.