Canadian Golden Eagle Gold Coins
Connect with Our Knowledgeable Monex account representatives
Harness All the Information Monex Has to Offer
Regardless of Your Investment Experience, We’re Here to Help
Gold Canadian Golden Eagle
Design and Specifications
1-OUNCE 99999 PURE GOLD “CALL OF THE WILD”
COIN 5: GOLDEN EAGLE (2018)
This coin celebrates the eagle, one of Canada's largest and most powerful birds of prey, a raptor whose high-pitched call is generally reserved for its mate and nestlings. Swooping and soaring in the skies over open country, the golden eagle is named for its gleaming feathers, which shine brighter than ever on the reverse of this 99.999 % pure gold bullion coin.
- The fifth coin in the "Call of the Wild" series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold.
- Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the eagle.
- Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint's exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing.
- Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1 oz. gold bullion coin
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin's field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral "18", denoting the coin's year of issue.
- Signed by the RCM's Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
Weight (Oz): 1
Weight (g): 31.11
Purity (%): 99.999%
Diameter (mm): 30
Face Value ($CAN): $ 200
Monex Account Representatives are normally available between 5:30am and 4:30pm Pacific time each Monday through Friday (except national holidays)...and on many weekends.
Give us a call...give our service a try...and compare our prices. You'll see why Monex has been America's trusted name in coin and bullion trading...for more than 50 years.