Gold Canadian Bugling Elk Coins
Your Unique Investment is Handled by a Real Person
When You’re Ready to Invest, We’re Ready to Assist
The Market Is Constantly Moving, Don’t Let Opportunities Pass
Gold Canadian Bugling Elk
Design and Specifications
BULLION 1-OUNCE 99.999% PURE GOLD
"CALL OF THE WILD" COIN 4: ELK (2017)
The maple leaf has long been an internationally recognized emblem of Canada, its people and the land itself. But there are multiple species of maples, making it as diverse as the population it is often used to represent. This striking gold coin pays tribute to one of several maple species that are native to Canada: the silver maple (Acer saccharinum).
- The fourth coin in the "Call of the Wild" series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold.
- Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the elk.
- Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin's field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral "17", denoting the coin’s year of issue.
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing.
- Signed by the RCM's Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
Item Number: 157498
Composition: 99.999% pure gold
Weight: 1 oz. (31.11 g)
Diameter (mm): 30
Face Value: 200 dollars (CAN)
Edge: Interrupted serrations
Artist: Pierre Leduc
Monex Account Representatives are normally available between 5:30am and 4:30pm Pacific time each Monday through Friday (except national holidays)...and on many weekends.
Give us a call...give our service a try...and compare our prices. You'll see why Monex has been America's trusted name in coin and bullion trading...for more than 50 years.